Kane County Real Estate Attorneys
Representing Owners and Investors in Commercial and Residential Real Estate
The real estate market in Illinois and much of the rest of the country is once again booming. Clients ranging from residential homeowners, condominium buyers or sellers, and commercial tenants are finding themselves in need of legal counsel well versed in real estate and property law issues, including the following:
Buying or Selling Property
Today’s real estate market is volatile and competitive. You need experienced representation to protect your interests each step of the way in any real estate transaction. Buying and selling property in both residential and commercial markets is more complex than ever before.
At Bochte, Kuzniar & Navigato, P.C., our real estate attorneys will represent you at all phases of your transaction, including preparation and review of:
- Commercial Leases
- Sales and Acquisitions
- Community Association and Condominium Representation
- Development Syndications, Partnerships and Joint Ventures
- Equity Financing
- General Contractor, Architect and Construction Manager Agreements
- Real Estate Purchase and Sale Agreements
- Deed Restrictions
- Financing Documents
- Closing Documents
- Land Surveys
Land Use and Zoning
Developers often run into land use and zoning issues. Our lawyers can offer assistance in matters ranging from rezoning, variances, permitting, development agreements, redevelopment, subdivision and platting, comprehensive plan amendments, special uses, impact fee issues, water related and environmental permitting, historic preservation issues, and any other significant zoning and land use concerns.
The process of financing your residential or commercial property can be complex and will require the assistance of a license real estate attorney. Our attorneys will counsel you on:
- Drafting and Recoding Mortgage, Loan, and Related Documents
- Resolving Encumbrances, Liens or Other Title Issues
- Advising Clients on Existence of Real Property Liens and Their Impact
- Covenants, Restrictions and Operating Agreements
- Mechanic’s Liens
- Commercial Real Property Assessment Tax Challenges
- Residential Sales, Acquisitions, Leases and Mortgages
- Title Examinations and Title Insurance
- Real Estate Workouts
In addition to assisting you with financing or refinancing, we can help you secure second mortgages, modifications, lines of credit, and short sales.
For All of Your Real Estate and Property Law Needs
Whether you need assistance buying and selling property, resolving land use issues, closing on a home, or developing a construction project, the attorneys at Bochte, Kuzniar & Navigato, P.C. can help. Our attorneys have worked in the real estate industry for over 40 years and will ensure your interests are fully protected no matter the real estate transaction. To schedule a consultation and discuss your case with a knowledgeable attorney, contact our law firm online or call us at (630) 377-7770.